October 12, 2006

Zos, Kia & Sigil recordaron a Joe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Zos, Kia & Sigil
sin motivo alguno recordaron hoy a
Joe Strummer


COS YEARS HAVE PASSED
AND THINGS HAVE CHANGED
AND I MOVE ANYWAY
I WANNA GO
I'LL NEVER FORGET THE FEELING I GOT
WHEN I HEARD THAT YOU'D GOT HOME
AND I'LL NEVER FORGET
THE SMILE ON MY FACE
'COS I KNEW WHERE YOU WOULD BE
AND IF YOU ARE IN THE CROWN TONIGHT
HAVE A DRINK ON ME
BUT GO EASY...STEP LIGHTLY...STAY FREE





They cried the tears,
They shed the fears,
Up and down the land,
They stole guitars or used guitars
So the tape would understand,
Without even the slightest hope of a 1000 sales
Just as if, as if there was, a hitsville in U.K.,
I know the boy was all alone, till the hitsville hit U.K.

REMEMBER

~ JOE STRUMMER ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home